Landscape Lighting Installation
Chris will meet with you to determine your needs and offer a landscape lighting solution within your budget from within a wide range of product brands that includes Vista, Unique, FX Luminaire, and more. After installation, Estep Lighting and Landscaping will meet with you onsite in the evening to review the installation and make any necessary adjustments.
Landscape Lighting Repair and Upgrades
Want to see your home or business in a new light? Estep Lighting and Landscaping offers bulb and fixture replacement, transformer replacement, and halogen to LED bulb conversion.
New Landscape Installation
Chris will meet with you to hear your vision and review the area. Services offered include light grading work, tree and shrub installation, building and planting of new flower beds, sod installation, seeding, hardwood and pine straw mulching, irrigation system installation, natural stone walkways and patio hardscapes, and drainage system installation.
- Trees and shrubs include a wide range of sizes and species sourced from local nurseries
- Sod installation includes area prep and the installation of Fescue, Bermuda, and Zoysia sods (Zoysia availability is seasonal)
- Select mulch options from among pine straw, hardwood, dyed hardwood, pine bark nuggets, playground mulch, and more
- Estep Lighting and Landscaping can install drainpipes to tie into existing gutter downspouts and install drain boxes and pipe to manage standing water
- Flagstone is available in a variety of sizes and colors for use in walkways and patios
Existing Landscape Installation
Spruce up your landscape by renovating your existing beds or creating new bed space to plant by removing existing trees or turf. We grind stumps, too.
- Aeration and overseeding is available in the fall from September to November (call for availability)